If you're just here to learn about the "cool, experimental stuff" we're doing, skip to the end.
Saxifrage, LLC (“us”, “we”, “our”, “Company”) operates the https://www.saxifrage.xyz website (the “Service”).
I. Information we collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email and name, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology.
- The Service contact form
- The contact form is a basic way of communication with our specialists. You can find it in many different places at the site, but its construction is always the same. The contact form allows you to send an inquiry about our services, costs estimates or product demos.
- To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information.
For a better understanding of the inquiry, we additionally ask to choose from the list following information: Business Model, Growth Goals, Marketing Budget, Monthly Revenue. This data is used to answer your inquiry and provide you our products and services.
The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our potential clients database for an indefinite period of time.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdraw. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, your data will be erased from our database.
- Publications & Newsletter
- We share our business strategy knowledge and experience in marketing materials like: publications (reports, ebooks, guides, checklists, templates, and widgets), blog posts and news. You can find them on our blog and dedicated sites. You can download them, free of charge, at the time that suits you best.
By downloading the publication you are granted a permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on saxifrage.xyz’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by saxifrage.xyz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Our newsletter is a special selection of our freshest blog posts, publications, case studies, events, products and services, as well as the marketing trends, tools and news dedicated to business growth.
The newsletter is designed to share knowledge with marketing specialists (business owners, managers, marketers, CMOs, and engineers).
Signing up for the newsletter is voluntary and can be done at saxifrage.xyz and at Saxifrage Blog. The newsletter is sent to your email periodically (usually once a week) and on special occasions (like publication premiere).
- For the purpose of sharing our marketing materials, we collect following data: name, email address. This data helps us to understand better our audience.
The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our database for the indefinite period of time.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdraw. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to email@example.com or by an unsubscribing link in the email. After that, your data will be erased from our database.
- Cookies & Pixel Tags
- The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- We also may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers (like Google Analytics). We use those reports to obtain statistics about traffic and site interaction, so that we can improve our website and your experience.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal data you submit on our site.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account.
II. How we use and share information
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
For the purpose of functionality:
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies remember your usage of our website. We use Intercom cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
For the purpose of analytics:
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies collect information about way how you interact with our website. We use Google Analytics, Zirality, and Hotjar cookies to understand how you arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
For the purpose of advertising and retargeting:
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers. We use Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insights, Twitter Pixel, Quora Pixel, Taboola Pixel, Sumo Tag, Bing Pixel, and Google Ads Pixel.
For the purpose of social media sharing:
These cookies, pixel tags and other technologies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How to manage cookies:
You can deactivate cookies through a functionality built into your web browser. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below to learn more about how to control cookie settings through your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer;
Certain third-party advertising networks permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your Internet browsing. Click here to customize Google cookies preferences. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance.
If you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all aspects of our website. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
III. How we protect information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run saxifrage.xyz. Your personal data is stored in secured networks accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
Regarding Third-Party Software:
We occasionally work with third parties who support us with services: Google Analytics and Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter audience tools, MailChimp, and Slack communication tools. Those third parties might need to access to specific information to carry out their work for us. We rigorously vet these third-party vendors to ensure they meet our privacy standards and limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their contracted tasks.
IV. Your rights regarding the use of your personal information
Additionally, at this time you have the right to request from us:
- access to your personal data;
- correction of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability.
To perform any of your rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request will be resolved in a timely and effective manner. We might contact you to arrange details of your request.
V. Links to other websites
VII. Contact us